Is it better to go to a pain clinic or spine surgeon?

I would recommend seeing a doctor who specializes in interventional pain management and spine surgery to best determine what treatment will benefit you.  I usually recommend spinal injections first and surgery to people who have failed injections.  Unfortunately few doctors do shots and surgery and you will need to see 2 doctors.  Click to read more about Treatment Options.  Good Luck!